Cedar Loft Cabin at Mt. Rainier: Private and Eco-Friendly
Ashford, WA's most secluded vacation rental — 4 acres all to yourself
The most private lodging near Mt. Rainier. Cedar Loft Cabin is a beautiful, handcrafted eco-lodge on 4 acres of woods and meadow in Ashford, WA. Only 4 miles from Mt. Rainier National Park's main entrance (the only entrance open year-round). Unique 2-story cedar cabin sleeps up to 5 in 3 bedrooms (2 queen, 1 twin). Living/dining area; full kitchen; sunroom; hot tub; deck; gas grill; private meadow, trail & woods. Age 10+ with some exceptions; please ask. Perfect for a romantic honeymoon, quiet getaway, or plush base camp for hiking.
Cabin Details & Amenities
- Up to 5 people (no exceptions) in 3 bedrooms. Age 10+ (some exceptions, please ask)
- Eco-friendly products throughout the cabin
- Deck with outdoor dining area and gas grill
- Hot tub for soaking under the stars
- Meadow leads to trail above cabin
- Full kitchen unusually well stocked; organic coffees & teas, oils, vinegars, spices
- Sunroom for morning coffee, reading, or yoga (mat provided)
- Organic herbs growing just outside the cabin door
- Wi-fi, cabin phone with unlimited domestic long distance, Verizon cell service (or pretend we have none of these)
- Flat-screen TV, I-Pod/I-Phone docking stations, DVD player, exceptional selection of movies
- Original art, booklover's library, hiking books, indoor & outdoor games
- Cozy cast-iron gas fireplace in living room
- Master bedroom (queen) & twin bedroom (sleeps 1) are in cabin's cedar loft up an easy flight of stairs; 3rd bedroom (queen) is downstairs for extra privacy
- Bathroom is downstairs & has shower, hair dryer
- Bed and bath linens (most are organic) are furnished
- Private setting but near natl. park & not far from Ashford's restaurants, galleries, spas, espresso, and outdoor gear shops
- Strictly no smoking inside or out; no pets permitted.
CEDAR CREEK TREEHOUSE OBSERVATORY TOUR
- The designer and builder of our unique Cedar Loft Cabin, Bill Compher, has created amazing treehouses only 5 miles away. Personal, guided tours are available. Winter tours depend on accessibility.
- Climb a spiral staircase 85 feet around an old-growth tree to a suspension bridge, enter a 2-story treehouse observatory and get a stunning 360-degree view of mountains, including Rainier, from 100 feet up. See the new mid-air "floating" treehouse. Lodging is available only in one of the treehouses, ages 21 & older. For tour info & rates: www.cedarcreektreehouse.com